Liz "Sanrio" Marquez Memorial Decal Pre-Order
Liz passed away on December 16, 2014, after suffering cardiac arrest and a resulting coma 10 days earlier.
The 32 year old mother left behind 5 children and her husband, as well as her family and friends. As an active member in the babywearing and cloth diapering communities both locally and online, Liz touched many people's lives. Even after her passing, Liz SAVED lives - as an organ donor. An overwhelming number of people have donated to the family, set up other fundraisers and even donated breast milk. Several businesses are pitching in by donating merchandise for auction, wraps are being woven in Liz's honor and a memorial email address was set up for her family to read the love being poured their way in the wake of such tragedy.
In an effort to give back, a vendor (The Inhouse Graphics) has been secured (by Chelsea Spitzley) to create vinyl memorial window decals in Liz's name.
All orders will be taken in a pre-order fashion, detailed below.
After fees and shipping, all monies raised will be donated directly to Liz's family (via her GoFundMe page; either for the family or the GoFundMe page set up to fund a deep freezer for all of the donated breast milk being offered for Liz's youngest, Brixton. The funds will go where they are most needed.) *A number of FREE decals will be donated to Liz's family, as well.
*We foresee a huge demand, so please understand that while we are trying to help Liz's family, event planners are volunteers who have their own families and responsibilities. Please bear with us as we accommodate everyone to the best of our abilities.
- Designed by Lyndsey Vincent, the image is made to represent LIZ. From her love of rainbows, her tattoos, her love of Hello Kitty, to the baby she wears so close to her heart, to her dimple piercings, her hair and a headband to her newly earned wings.
- 4.5" x 4.5"
- Image shown is not exact but gives an amazing representation; the lines won't be on the decals (they show where decals will be cut), the wings will be outlined in rainbow, rather than solid as shown, and memorial text will be added "In loving memory of Liz Marquez" (added how decal maker deems appropriate for production- we trust his judgment, as he is a personal friend of Chelsea).
*PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERS CAREFULLY*
- Decals will be $10.00 US EACH; this price INCLUDES shipping and PayPal fees.
- Orders will ONLY be accepted if sent to the order email address noted below. Orders placed via this event wall or Facebook message will NOT be counted, purely for organizational purposes. Its easier to keep everything in one place.
- Pre-order will be open for ONE WEEK. Orders placed after closing cannot be honored.
- Payment will be due via PayPal ONLY, within 24 hours of receiving an invoice. All orders NOT paid within 24 hours will be cancelled.
- When pre-order closes, the bulk order will be forwarded to the vendor for production. Number of decals needed will determine production time.
- Upon completion, decals will be shipped to Stacey Priddy (in Ohio), sorted and mailed as timely as possible.
- Since only paid orders will be produced, there will not be any extra decals to post for sale, so please order here.
- International shipping available.
- All orders will be sent regular First Class Mail.
- All updates will be made to the Prayers for Liz Sanrio Marquez page, but we will try to post updates in the other groups Liz was a part of. Individual email updates may not be possible, and we appreciate your understanding.
(No orders accepted after December 27, 2014- 6:00 PM EST)
- Your name as it is to appear for shipping purposes. (We cannot ship to "Ste Ven", for example. We need a real name, rather than a nickname.)
- Number of decals desired
- Email address associated with your PayPal account for invoicing
Send order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your love and support for Liz and her family is greatly appreciated.